Women For Foster
From an early age, Foster had an excellent role model in his mother Rubye, a working mom who encouraged other women as an active member of the American Business Women's Association. His wife Gwen is a successful entrepreneur and an expert outdoorswoman, and his daughters are thriving.
Foster will fight to close the gender pay gap and be a partner to women as they finally win the fight for pay equity. Foster knows that when Louisiana women succeed, Louisiana families succeed, and he'll be a powerful voice for women and their families in Washington D.C.
In the Senate, Foster Will Fight For:
- Enforceable equal pay for equal work
- Paid family leave
- Access to high quality pre-K education
- Policies that support victims of domestic violence
In Louisiana, foster fought To:
- Waive utility startup fees for families fleeing abuse and violence
- Require health insurers to offer better coverage for women after childbirth
- Stop illegal overcharging by prison phone companies who prey on low-income families
Foster knows that when Louisiana women succeed, Louisiana families succeed. A vote for Foster is a vote for equal pay, paid family leave, higher minimum wage, college affordability, better jobs, and a stronger coast.
These women have joined the movement. Add your name to the list to help elect Foster Campbell to the U.S. Senate so he can continue to #FightForLA.
Kate Campbell Casanova, Co-Chair
Gwen Campbell, Co-Chair
Sabrina Mays Montana
Maria Mercedes Tio
Cynthia Hedge Morrell
Irma Muse Dixon
Judy Geddes Bajoie
Michelle Bell Boissiere
Margaret Doyle Johnston
Mary Beth Battaglia